Our values are reflected in what we say and do. We aim to conduct our ministry with a grace and integrity that communicates honestly and that handles finances with integrity. With purity of policy, we aim to enhance the credibility of Gospel ministry in both the eyes of the world and in all believers.
- We honor God and value His Word.
- We serve God, depend on the power of the Holy Spirit, and place the Bible at the heart of our work.
- We believe people matter to God and therefore matter to us.
- We work alongside area leaders, boards, and ministry partners in each region, respecting the local culture and needs.
- We work in collaboration with, and with respect for, our partners, knowing we can achieve more together.
- We respect, develop, and empower people, encouraging their skills and gifts.
- We strive toward excellence with transparency, accountability, and integrity.